Saturday 5 December 2009

Holidays

Yeap..M finally on holidays..So much has been going on for the past few months..Sleepless nights, assignments, tests, weight gains..OMG..Too much to mention..Don't get to spend much time with the people I care most as well..Family, friends and Nick..Sighhhh

How I wish I could just stop time and just digest what I've been through..Life doesnt go as planned..It takes one step at a time to move forward..Uni life isnt so bad really..Just that..Maybe we r poor time management peeps..Or just plain hectic workhaholics or none of the above mentioned..Hmmmmm..

This holiday is meant to be a holiday..Spending quality time with family..Not sure whether I get to spend more quality time when I move to Aberdeen next year..Thinking about that day and night really makes me sad..It's a process of studying..So have to go through this..With courage and hope...

No comments: