Thursday 31 December 2009

Goodbye 09 and Hello 10!

Yeap..It's the final countdown alright..The last day of 2009..There are lots of memories of 2009..Both good and bad..Every year opens a new chapter in my life..Like independence, love, family, friends..That come and go at some point..But overall..I am happy and hopefully 2010 will be a more relaxing year for me..:D..Lots of obstacles are yet to overcome..Hopefully I succeed in overturning them..:)

Man there are lots of goals that I would love to achieve..Having my family and friends close to my heart is def one of the most important goals in my life..I can't imagine going through life without them..*tears of joy*..

Hopefully everyone is blessed with what they have up till this point..Def there are ups and downs..Nothing is ever perfect, right?:)..

Love ya all and have a HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

No comments: